Wrestling Season

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wrestling season goes from December til March. It consumes lots of Brandon's free time, but it was great that Brady really got into the sport this year. 

Brady was usually in the smallest or second-to-smallest weight class at each tournament. I believe he placed 2nd at each tournament he wrestled in. I'm so glad he loves it.

Here are a few photos from a tournament at Pleasant Grove Middle School:

Brandon and Tanner coaching 

Lu on the mat 

 Brady getting ready for his match


Strapping on his ankle band 


Clark did a lot of this  

Proud of my little wrastler! 

Lucy is Brady's biggest fan 



A little crazy, yes! 

(p.s. Don't ask me what Lucy is wearing...shorts with tights with tennis shoes?)

Leave a Comment

  1. Go Brady! I bet Brandon loves everything about his boys getting older to teach them wrestling:) Also, I have a BEAUTIFUL sister! Love those pictures of you and the kiddies.

    ReplyDelete