Christmas 2013

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ward Christmas Party:





Brandon has always wanted a nativity in our yard. He decided to build one this year. He bought the pattern and tracing paper on Amazon, purchased some plywood, bought himself a jigsaw, and got to work.




 Here it is before being painted white:
 It turned out beautiful. We need to get a spotlight for it next year. I'm always so impressed with what he is capable of when he sets his mind to it.

Christmas Eve: Sprinkling the reindeer food all over the grass





I have no idea how this picture is animated, but I'll lo it.

We opened our presents on Christmas morning at home. Brandon's parents and sister Kara joined us for a nice breakfast: waffles, bacon, eggs, Brandon's juice cocktail, and my family tradition of cheese fondue.

In the evening, we headed over to Grandma's house to open more presents.

So very appropriate.






Leave a Comment

  1. I'm so impressed by Brandon's nativity cutout! I want one next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon built that! wow. Forget the snow cone stand start selling those babies.

    ReplyDelete