Randoms

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Our stake YW volleyball tournament. Our girls were AWESOME! We are lucky to have several girls who are superstars. First place baby. Lucy was the mascot of the day.

My friend Bethany's new baby girl Holland. She is a little doll, and fits the mold of a Patrick baby perfectly.

We were swimming at my parents' house one night and Brandon went into a storage chest to get Clark a lifejacket. There was a huge black widow right on it. I don't even want to think about that spider biting Clark. So glad Brandon spotted it.

This was one special night. All of the YW presidencies in the area were invited to Elk Grove to hear YW General President Sister Oscarson speak. It was incredibly uplifting and inspiring to be in a collective setting with so many special women, especially Bethany and Laura.

These two...

Me mowing the lawn. Believe it or not, I get in trouble for mowing our lawn. Brandon likes full control over his baby.

My friends and I went to a book signing in Sacramento. We had the most delicious dinner and dessert, too. I felt like a total creeper hiding behind her like that.

On Brandon's last day of wrestling this year, my present for enduring the season was a Lululemon jacket. I actually ended up getting a different one, but I think I really prefer the one below. :)

This was a project we worked on over a period of time and finally completed. Brandon and I each wrote things about the other in these prints. They're quite a treasure.


Brandon and Brady making planter boxes for our garden. Too bad after all their work, we still haven't gotten around to planting anything.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment