1st Day of School 2014

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Another school year kicked off to a start early August. I sure do hate that they start so early, especially when it's still so hot outside. But we really had a great summer, especially with our pool pass, and I always love back-to-school shopping and buying new school supplies. :)

Brady: 5th Grade, Lucy: Third Grade, Clark: Transitional Kindergarten


Clark and his saintly teacher Mrs. Sarlotte

These two veterans. This is the last and only time I'll ever have 3 kids at the same school. :(

Lucy and a few of her girlfriends in her class. This year she has Mr. Morton, who was Brady's 2nd grade teacher.

Brady always embarrassed by his mom taking pictures of him. This year he has Mrs. Leonetti.

Charlie and I came home and snuggled in bed, enjoying our time together

He sat and played legos in my bed for a while as I dozed in and out. It was awfully nice!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment