August

Sunday, August 31, 2014

August is such a busy month for our family. We celebrate our anniversary, Clark and Lucy's birthdays, it's back to school, and soccer among everything else.

We celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary! We went to downtown Sacramento and ate at Cafeteria 15L, it's such a great place!

He makes me laugh when we take pictures

We went to a Boston/Doobie Brothers Concert in the bay area with my parents. On our way there, we stopped by my Grandpa's gravesite. I sure miss that guy!


A word about classic rock concerts...they SURE attract some interesting people. It actually makes me kinda uncomfortable if I'm being honest. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. :)


Lucy's work of art, some shavings of some sort (I can't remember) in the backyard

Just my baby playing on a mound of dirt

Swimming with cousin Andrew at Cameron Park Lake

Brady went on a field trip and my friend was his chaperone. She took a picture of him with the love note I sent in his lunch. :) I love that he always saves my notes and I find them in his pockets.

Lucy's Sacrament meeting artwork

These brothers playing at Blue Oak. I love these pictures.





I have a zillion pictures of a sleeping Charlie, and there's still not enough



Charlie picked out a "few" books he wanted me to buy at Deseret Book


Charlie thinks it's hilarious to wear my glasses


I haven't even shared 1% of the projects we have done to our house. So I kind of feel like where do I start? But here are a few things we did to our backyard. An outdoor drinking fountain:

And a cement pad for a shed:

Brandon assembling said shed:

Lucy (and Clark) working on her new Lego set she got for her birthday


Soccer teammates walking home after practice


In Young Women news, each year we have a Boat Regatta race with the Young Men at our Bishop's house. It is so fun!




For Activity Days, the girls had a beauty night with makeovers. They got the whole nine yards, let me tell you. They even had a photo shoot.



Leave a Comment

  1. Hi, came across your blog and you have a great looking family. I couldn't help but noticed your beautiful white top. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete