Halloween

Friday, October 31, 2014

My favorite holiday!

Our costume: Ron Burgundy, Veronica Corningstone, and Baxter (as himself)

Brandon found that brown suit at Goodwill, and his hair wasn't perfect, but it was close enough. We wish we could have managed some headgear for Baxter, but I don't think he would have appreciated that.



We threw our Halloween Party at our house with Donut on a String, soups, and fun times with friends.








We had so much fun with the kids. Brady was too cool to dress up this year. I convinced Lucy to dress up as Lucille Ball in I Love Lucy. She was a little reluctant, but boy oh boy was it a HUGE hit everywhere she went. People were taking pictures with her, she looked seriously adorable.








Her poor hairdo had seen better days at our Trunk or Treat

I helped in Clark's class on Halloween

And peeked in on Brady at his class (he's in the back in the grey sweatshirt)

 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment