November

Thursday, December 4, 2014


Celebrating me turning 34 at the Hey Day Cafe with Ali and Leah

He still lets me rock him to sleep

And if I just look at his bear cub feet, he still looks like a little boy

Activity Days fashion show


Riding the Burke's Junction Train

I get to take regular trips to Sportsman's Warehouse to buy this kid fishing supplies. He is obsessed with tying flies.

Charlie watched Winnie the Pooh this morning and he spotted my honey jar and wanted to eat some just like Pooh Bear

My sweet friend Jackie knows how much I love Williams-Sonoma and bought me this mix. She is the most thoughtful.

Getting settled for a nap. Don't mind my no-makeup face.

And...a few minutes later, he's out.



Baptisms for the Dead with some awesome women

It was super awesome when one of our new windows started leaking in the middle of a big storm. Poor Brandon spent a lot of time working on it and fixing it.

We took a trip to Arnold to stay at our family friend's cabin. So, so cozy there.

Out to lunch with my babies. My heart is so full when I look at all of them. 

Our thankful tree

Thanksgiving at Aunt Brooke's

The tree lighting ceremony in Placerville, one of my favorite events of the year. It was fun this year because these two girls are sisters, my YW, one is Miss El Dorado County and the other is Miss Teen El Dorado County.



Our tradition of cutting down the Christmas Tree at Apple Hill on the day after Thanksgiving. I loved our tree this year.

Here is Lucy next to the tree she wanted SO badly. She was heartbroken when I told her it was too big, so she settled on taking a picture to remember it. She is still crying in the picture.


Sitting in the mud





Brady boy being a good helper, refilling the wood pellets and starting fires on the regular.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment