February 2015

Saturday, February 28, 2015

How many boys can we fit around a computer watching YouTube videos?

Brady got to go deep sea fishing in Monterey with Grandpa Fox. He loaded up on dramamine and warm clothes and was just fine.

My Grandma McKinley turned 96 at the end of January. We celebrated at Mexico Lindo. I bought her a watch (although I don't think she used it!). She had a hard time remembering whose birthday it was and kept getting surprised when we told her it was HER birthday. :)


Out in his fly-tying shop, where he spends most of his free time

Some of his bounty: Pat's Rubber Legs



Yikes!

One of the wrestling tournaments the Sierra Sabers organized

Brady had some bloodwork done to make sure he wasn't deficient in anything, he checked out just great. He was super nervous beforehand though.



One day while at Target, Brady decided to tie his loose tooth to some string and then tied it to the sliding door, closed the door, and out popped the tooth! Sad thing was that we couldn't find the tooth to give to the Tooth Fairy. 

Brandon's new GoPro gear. I think he's set!




This girl...one afternoon, Brandon and I were heading out to run an errand, and we see Lucy walking home while writing something. We pull up to her, and there she was, doing her homework. It brought tears to my eyes because her brother can make homework time soooo difficult, it's so nice that she cares about just getting it done!







This girl and her checklists...I love it.

It's always so freezing at my parents' house. Jess is always wearing this jacket when she's home, and I  had to take a pic when I went for it. It really was cozy!

Poor Charlie



Valentine's Cookies at Granny's

Our family one day post church

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment