Austin, TX

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Brandon and I took a trip to visit my sister Jessica & her new hubby Matt in Austin in February. Matt got a job at Dell headquarters right after they got married. Jess worked at the Round Rock Chamber of Commerce. We scored a great deal on some Virgin Airlines tickets...we loved the airline! It was a wonderful trip full of my favorite people and some seriously amazing food!




Shopping at Madewell

















 















Probably the best thing I have ever done on any vacation is rent electric bikes to ride around Austin. It was all Brandon's idea, he's so good at researching fun things to do on our trips. It was so amazing to just power up the motor when going up a big hill or whenever we wanted, and after hours of riding, the batteries were barely touched. I want to do this in San Francisco!










 








Meanwhile, back at the homestead...



Charlie's present

Leave a Comment

  1. Oh my goodness, such a fun trip! We need to do it again. I am thinking tropical vaca this time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had so much fun!! You make me want to go back to Austin but with you this time!! xoxo
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete