Undies

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lucy decided Clark should be potty-trained and put him in big girl undies. 



Lookin' good. Nevermind that she has since done this without my knowledge and guess who ends up in wet undies? We keep sitting him on the toilet to see if he'll go potty, but nothing yet. Lucy swears she has gotten him to go, and he certainly doesn't want to wear his diapers, so maybe we'll attempt to potty train as soon as he can go on command.

Leave a Comment

  1. Give me some tips. Liv hates the diapers and also loathes the toilet. Every time I sit her on it she screams in terror. Not sure what to do with my crazy girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Our kids are so alike it kills me. A's been attempting to potty train her little brother too and now he hates to wear his diaper. Really, they are like the same kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Id love to force him over and rail my cock up his butthole hard

    ReplyDelete