Heartbroken

Wednesday, November 7, 2012


I am not going to say much about the election, but I do have to document how sad I feel that Mitt isn't our next president. It breaks my heart that we will never know what amazing things he could have done for our country. He would have made a big difference. I know he'll contribute in other ways, and he has certainly been an amazing missionary through the process.

The kids were really engaged in the election results yesterday. They participated in a mock election at school. When they burst through the door after school, the first thing they asked was, "Who won, Mom?" And, I actually found out who officially won via Lucy as we were walking to our car from a baby shower. She had overheard some guys talking about it while they watched the news.

I'll miss seeing you, Mitt. :)

Leave a Comment

  1. I cried a little. So sad. I will get over it (since there is nothing I can do). Still... love you, Mitt!

    ReplyDelete