Soccer Lover

Friday, January 18, 2013

Lucy played soccer for the first time this fall. Boy, did she love it. I wasn't surprised, considering this is Lucy, and she loves just about everything. She was a little squirrely at times during practice, but it was all with happy energy. Her favorite position was goalie. She had a few friends from school on her team.

She is such a character. I love these photos of her being her happy, carefree self.



The goalie jersey is more like a dress on her 


"Are my underwear still there? Yep, glad I checked... "





Elbowing her own teammates out of the way :) 




 Pure joy!



Clark had so much fun scootering around the blacktop during practices and games. He usually made a friend or two. He's scary fast on that thing.






 We had snack that day. She was so excited to distribute the goods.



Her coach...he was so precious and loved Lucy.

Her team's head coach

Can't wait for next season. Brady played as well, but I never got pictures of him (so sad!). He'll be taking a year off soccer because his heart wasn't really in it this year. He's gonna try flag football next fall instead. Baseball and wrestling seem to be his favorites as of 8 years old. 

Leave a Comment

  1. I love the underwear picture. The best. She's seems like such a fun spirited girl. Does she like soccer? Adelyn's second season is coming up and she's already told me several times she's dreading it. Too much running and sweating for her. :) We paid for the year so I guess it's time to build some character!

    ReplyDelete