Disneyland!

Friday, November 1, 2013

We were so excited to make it to Disneyland in 2013! The whole McKinley family went, which was so much fun for all the cousins. We pulled out all the stops and went for 3 days. It was so fun, and surprisingly, so exhausting! We went in October, so the park was decked out in Halloween decor. We also went to the Halloween Party where you can go trick or treating all throughout Disneyland. 

Waiting for the shuttle to take us away







1st stop: California Adventure


This is Brady's classic pose. He assumes this position at home, and just about everywhere else.

Clark was LITERALLY climbing all over everything the entire 3 days











My flurry of hair on the Cars right - one of my favorite rides of the trip




















Trying not to feel sick on Mater's ride

 

I was alone (without Brandon) for the first 2 days, which meant I enlisted the help of my parents and sister Jess. Everyone was a huge help, but my dad was amazing with my little boys. He would wait with them while we'd go on rides, follow them as they wandered away, and take pictures like these - just enjoying them.











It's a Small World: My fav as a little girl



These two were killing me with cuteness









Brandon arrived around 10:30 that night in time to explore a little bit. We sure missed our Dad!

For the Halloween party, Lucy was Merida, Brady a ninja, Clark (asleep in the stroller) was Spiderman, Charlie was Charlie :)
I looked over and saw Clark wearing his spiderman costume like this. I thought he was just being silly, til I realized that he had peed his pants, and was pulling up the pant legs so they wouldn't be uncomfortable. But really, it had to all be uncomfortable. So gross!








While Charlie and I waited for everyone to go on Star Tours, we hung out in the store. He loved this R2D2 toy so much, it became his souvenir of the trip.
Brandon walked all over the park and surprised me with these light necklaces with Jack's face on them. They were a huge hit - everyone kept asking us where we got them.
One night, my mom bought every person a Churro - that added up fast! But oh my, they were DELISH!
Speaking of food, I have to say how totally impressed I was with the food at Disneyland. I remember the food being gross and fried and your basic amusement park food. But they had so many seriously yummy restaurants all over the park. Needless to say, that made me very happy. :)

 

Exhausted and waiting for the shuttle. We had hopes of waking up early each day to get into the park, but we were just so tired that we never got to the park before 10:00 am.










On our drive home - my dad is too funny. I can't remember what was going on with this shoe, but all I remember is it had something to do with my kids looking white trash. :)

Leave a Comment