Jessica's Wedding!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

My little sister and one of my very best friends got married this summer!!! It was an incredible journey that she and her hubby Matt went on over the course of a year. When she met him, I could tell it was something very special. Even when they took a little break for some time, her devotion to him was unwavering. We love Matt and he is a favorite uncle already!

But let me just say, Jess was by far the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. She was stunning. I really did not get enough pictures, so sad.

At her Pleasanton bridal shower 


Exiting the Temple, first hugs go to Lucy and Clark!



Matt's Grandpa is a sealer at the Salt Lake Temple, he performed their sealing. So special!

Jess + her friend Corinne




Leave a Comment

  1. I'm loving your blog updates!!! And your sister is absolutely stunning. She looks so gorgeous and her dress is one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete