September 2014

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September got off to a sad start when poor Charlie was a sickie boy. Here he is sleeping on the floor next to my bed so I can keep an eye on him. He is the most darling sleeping boy. Sigh.

I think this is how Brady was born, with a fishing pole in hand.

We got to babysit some triplets from our ward one afternoon. My kids were in HEAVEN. One for each of them. (One was sleeping during this picture)


More Clark selfies. A regular sighting on my iPhone.

Lunch at the HeyDay Cafe in Placerville, my favorite. All 4 kids squeezed into the window seat.


Making BBQ chicken pizza, a staple in our dinner rotation

Fun at the dollar store



Brady accompanied Brandon to Operation Standown, a day where various health care professionals join to give free service to veterans.

We played the catch up game frequently with Brady in fifth grade. He spent a solid day working on assignments he failed to complete the first time around. What a lucky guy (and mom).

Coveting this Cars race track at Costco

The birth of Lincoln Fox Bingham, the new baby of a friend Brandon reactivated on his mission. His middle name was named after Brandon. So special. He spent the first few months in and out of the hospital, but is a healthy boy today and we even got to meet him a few weeks ago.

Charlie and I got to spend some QT together every morning will Clark was at school. I love this snuggly boy.




Ridin the ponies at Costco

Lu and I at the General Women's Conference

My little chef making empanadas with nutella




The Ponderosa Homecoming game. It was pretty awesome because two of my Laurels were nominated, and one won!


This cracks me up. I was face timing with Jess one day, and Brady created some additions to her face and taped them to the computer screen. Isn't she a beauty even with these adornments? 



The tail end of my kids off to school

Poor Bubby hated getting left behind each day

This boy used to be so afraid of the Chick-Fil-A cow, but now he loves on him like crazy.

They got their faces painted there during their family fun nights...Lucy straight up scares me!

My 4 playing nicely. Has to be documented.

My cute dad took Brady on a trip riding bikes around San Francisco. How fun is that?

They rode BART over with their bikes.


Lunch at Grotto No. 9


She sure does adore her big brother

High Hill Ranch with cousin Sadie

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment