Lu Lu

Thursday, July 31, 2014

My Lucy girl...my best little friend...we are so alike in countless ways. She truly fulfills my heart and soul as a mother. I can count on Lucy to do a variety of chores, namely unloading and loading the dishwasher, vacuuming, putting toys away, cleaning bathrooms, getting brothers dressed, change diapers, pretty much you name it, she can do it! And with a happy heart, too. She is the glue between her siblings and those little brothers sure miss her when she's not here. 

Twinning with her American Girl doll

Disney on Ice with cousin Abby and Grandma Fox

Our Stake put on a huge production full of Disney musical numbers. For the kids Lucy's age, there was a Tangled medley. It was adorable, and she ate it all up. My little rapunzel!

Ursula (Amy Weston)

Trying to look like a wrestler in her bro's sweatshirt

We had an American Girl doll dress up party, and boy did she make sure I was able to see the full selection of options!

The little window at our favorite place, Panera

Getting a little St. Patty's Day face paint at Chick-Fil-A

One day I was crazy and took all 4 kids to the mall in Roseville. While I was getting help at the MAC counter, Brady gave Lucy a little makeover.

This writing prompt from school makes my heart swell:
(and ache just a bit)

Tree climbing with Delaney

For 2nd grade, the kids do a big Heritage Project where they learn all about their ancestors. Lucy dressed up in as German an outfit as we have, and she presented about her Great Great Grandmother Martha Schulz Bucher who came to the US at Ellis Island. 




Lucy got to stay at my parents' house for a solid 10-day stint, which was crazy! I missed my girl! She had the absolute time of her life, including making it on the jumbotron at a Giants/Dodgers game!

My dad took her to the house I lived at from age 0-5. I used to love hanging out by the drainpipe on the right side of the house.



Practicing her sewing skills

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment