Charla Man

Monday, October 6, 2014

Wild and crazy Charlie! He is one silly boy, and he is ALL boy. He is Brandon twin, they are so alike it is creepy sometimes. He has lots of energy, but isn't as fast or busy as Clark. One thing he is is LOUD. He runs around yelling most of the day. We call him a Viking because he seems to be "charging" at someone or something all day. It is awful running errands with him, because he wants this or that and refuses to stay strapped in. So stubborn. He'll throw a fit about most anything. But at home, he is happy and manageable. Although he is a little brute, he is still very tender and sweet when he wants to be, especially when he lets me rock him to sleep every day at nap time.



Out to dinner at Mimi's, and his antics pretty much make it a miserable experience. :)


Yet another photo from Sacrament meeting. I do not let them play on my phone, I swear!


He really does love snuggling, little bear cub



Nakey boy




He totally stole my loaf of bread I was using for dinner



Snots...

His poor double chipped teeth










Oh, he is just so squishy and edible!



On a time out

Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Batman...those eyes...

With friend Aniston at Brady's baseball game

His baby freckles...my fav


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment