Clark

Monday, October 6, 2014

My little Clarkie is one sweet boy. He really is the twin of Curious George...sweet, a bit naive, and a little lover. Brandon and I often joke that we would die to know what is going on inside his head sometimes. We can't wait to watch this boy grow up and become something special. He makes all of us so happy and keeps us laughing. 


He's always asking me to take pictures of him standing on something:




And takes a bazillion selfies. Mostly because that's all he can do on my phone when he hasn't figured out my passcode.















This boy LOVES PB&J sandwiches. He eats one almost every day. I decided to teach him how to make one on his own so he can be a little more self-sufficient. :)




Learning how to ride his bike like a pro on sister's bike. We soon got him a new FAST yellow one. 



He is the biggest snuggler in the fam. His little body makes it easy to almost scoop him up and have him curl right into me. We loved slow, lazy mornings.


I love you Clarkie boy!!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment