Lucy's Baptism

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Our sweet Lucy was baptized in August. She is such a choice spirit with so much love and fire in that little body of hers. I think Lucy is one of the best people I know. I watch her grow and develop and be tried in different circumstances and she always leaves me feeling like my heart will burst. I really, truly feel so honored to be her mother. 

We took some pictures at sunset one dreamy evening. Just me and her. I love her little baptism dress, she looks like such a lady, and way too grown up! 


















Then came her big day. She was lucky enough to get baptized with her very special cousin Haley. Lucy was beyond excited to share this day with her.

Brooke made some donut treats that were stacked to make an "8" and I made the programs. After the baptism, we all gathered at our house for a pizza party. It was one crazy and fun night!


How special for Brandon to be able to baptize his only girl. :)


The program:







Leave a Comment

Post a Comment