May 2015

Sunday, May 31, 2015

My straightened hair, a few times a year...

We got a second puppy, Penny! Penny was always a name I loved for a baby girl, so we got to end up using it after all. Brandon was certain that Baxter was lonely and needed a friend. Penny is Baxter's sister, a litter or two removed. Turns out, Baxter just always looks and acts a little depressed. :)








Lucy participating in the Blue Oak Biathalon. She was amazing and peddled hard with those little legs!


Grandma Fox turned 90 and the Fox Family threw a big party for her. Brandon made a slideshow of photos of her life. I made a display with her "Favorite Things". It was a special night, ending with Charlie falling off the stage and needing to go to Urgent Care for stitches! The first in our family.









Truman + Penny

Mother's Day with my little loves

The card my dad made for my mom...pretty cute.

Brandon gave the sharing time lesson in Primary and had the whole primary captivated. How are men so dang good at getting and keeping the attention of children?





An old photo of baby Brando



Charlie and his stitches

Leah and I took Ellie and Lucy to see High School Musical at the Harris Center in Folsom


I'm always taking Brady to the store for fly-tying materials...I love his hobby!


At Eleanor's baptism






A bird made her nest and layed eggs right in our wreath on our front door!






We had to pull out our old photo of us with L. Tom Perry on the day he passed away. It was so nice of him to take the time to get the photo with us.


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment