Summer List 2015 Edition

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I am so behind on blogging, but it isn't far from my everyday thoughts. Which is a good sign because it means it is still a priority and I will get to it eventually. If you are still reading this blog through my spurts here and there, thanks for sticking around! But of course the main purpose of this is recording our family history.

But I am going to interrupt the chronology of our blog to write down our summer bucket list for this year. Everyone contributed at FHE last night to come up with the following:

1. Visit a cave
2. Camping
3. Fireworks
4. Fishing
5. Cabin
6. Drive-in movies
7. Giants game
8. Visit McKinley's
9. Plant garden
10. Waterslides
11. Concert in the Park
12. Tuesday $1 movies
13. Negro Bar
14. Folsom Lake
15. Lake Tahoe
16. Santa Cruz
17. Staycation at hotel
18. Downtown Sac
19. Rollerskating
20. Ice blocking
21. Rock climbing
22. John's Incredible Pizza
23. Sky High
24. S'mores
25. Outdoor movie night with popcorn machine

Quite a list there, and I'm not sure if we'll get to everything considering a lot of them are going places, but it's a good start!

I also have this list posted in our kitchen for when everyday boredom hits.

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment