Charlie's Birth

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Brandon showed me this video this morning, and boy did it kill me. Newborn babies are like a drug to me. I can't get enough. Watch it, it is the sweetest, most precious thing. Don't worry, she isn't going to drown the baby! I was a little confused at first, but quickly became mesmerized. When I was a newborn, my parents did something similar with me.


After watching the video, it got me thinking about my babies. Brandon and I took a moment to look at the photos our friend Mariea Rummel took at Charlie's birth. They are so sacred to me. I realized I never posted many of them on here, so here's a little flashback in time, 1 year and almost 5 months ago.



Brandon gets to spend the first hour alone with Charlie while I recover from surgery. It is a very special time for him, where he looks over every inch of our baby to make sure everything is perfect.












I love that he has a band with my name on it, because he is all mine. :)






Our favorite shot




All clean and waiting for mommy


















Leave a Comment

  1. Brittany! those are so beautiful. That one of him crying getting a bath is so perfect, and I love all of the ones with you and Charlie. It's really such a special day, having a baby. Nothing beats it. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are truly blessed. You will treasure these photos forever.

    ReplyDelete